THE LAW OFFICES OF
CICIO & CICIO, P.C.
LAW OFFICES OF CICIO & CICIO, P.C.
2153 14TH AVENUE SOUTH
BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA 35205
BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA ATTORNEYS
Call for a Free Consultation
Civil Litigation is any type of case, except for criminal cases, where there is some damage suffered by the Plaintiff, alleged to have been caused by the Defendant.
Types of Litigation
- Property Disputes/Damages (boundary, condemnation / eminent domain)
- Environmental Law (toxins, pollution, contamination)
- Slander/Libel (defamation; public, false, injurious and statement)
- Landlord/Tenant (leases and evictions)
- Personal Injury ( automobile accident, tractor trailer accident, motorcycle accident, slip and fall, animal bite)
- Will Contests
- Collections (businesses, rental property, medical)
- Breach of Contract (defective goods, failed to provide services)
- Employment Disputes (social security disability, workers’ compensation)
- Guardianship/Conservatorship (minor children, incapacitated persons)
- Tort/Negligence (medical malpractice, trespassing, product liability)
- Nuisances (neighbor misconduct, animal nuisances)
The following language is required pursuant to Rule 7.2, Alabama Rules of Professional Conduct. No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of an attorney/client relationship.